Working alongside you, we’ll ensure you deliver the right level of communications consistently to your investors throughout any trading period. This might be when accessing capital markets for the first time or as part of an ongoing investor relations strategy. Alternatively this might cover your statutory reporting obligations.
Click below to find out more about how we can help you with:
- We can help your investor communications strategy achieve its full potential and effectiveness.
- We can advise you on the differing perceptions of your key audiences.
- We can help identify the right people to address within each stakeholder category.
- We can suggest and frame key questions in order to extract the most meaningful answers.
Our independent perception audits involve helping to identify relevant interviewees from existing investors and non-current shareholders. From these interviewees we can build a useful, representative picture. We will set up and conduct face to face interviews. From the resulting analysis, we seek to propose workable solutions rather than simply present issues.
If you are about to undergo a new transaction such as an IPO or secondary fundraising, it is vital to present your company’s key messages with as much clarity and impact as possible. The same applies to making a management presentation to a private equity house or meeting investors following an announcement of your results.
Whenever you present to a key audience, it is an opportunity to influence and define your relationship with them.
We can help crystallise your company’s key messages in a presentation that unequivocally informs the market about both your business and your strategy.
We can assist you to assemble and prioritise your company’s key messages in response to the interests of the different audiences you will face. Using a hands-on, bespoke approach, we will work with you on your content, structure and delivery to produce a confident, persuasive presentation.
Good, clear, transparent communication with investors is not only a requirement of compliance it is increasingly being seen as a pre-requisite for an effective market interface, especially for mid-cap companies.
The objectives for any Investor Relations programme should include:
- An awareness of your investment proposition within the capital markets
- ‘Fair value’ for the shares in your business at any given time
- A full understanding of market expectations (both strategic and numeric)
- Effective and efficient use of senior management time
Our highly experienced team can design and deliver (both internally and externally) an effective IR programme that draws on a range of tried and tested tools. We can adjust our input according to increased/decreased demands and ensure availability at peak events thereby saving your company in terms of management time and cost.