h2glenfern’s remuneration advisory practice provides independent and expert advice on executive, senior management and board remuneration.
Our central aim is to promote the success of our clients by helping them to structure, implement and operate remuneration policies which:
- foster enhanced business performance
- complement corporate strategy, business model and culture
- deliver appropriate rewards to retain, motivate and attract key employees reflect the objectives and requirements of shareholders
- are clear, well understood and robust
We specialise in providing advice to companies which have the ambition and potential to achieve substantial value growth over the next three to five years.
- We prioritise strategic, shareholder and governance matters – the detail follows once the main questions have been answered
- We keep things simple
- We give clear, robust advice
- We work quickly
Our approach is market orientated drawing on practical experience of providing corporate finance and fundraising advice.
Please click on this link to see further information on our approach. Download